Bridal Consultation and Guide
A bridal consultation includes a review of all the bride’s beauty needs:
- A complimentary Makeup Try-Out
- A review of other Spa Services for Him or the Bridal Party
- A review of the Bridal Guide
- An offer for the Bridal Group
- A $ Deposit with a group booking
Congratulations On Your Engagement!
You’re about to enjoy one of the most exciting and memorable experiences of your life. Let Merle
Norman help with the beautiful details.
Make an appointment with a Beauty Consultant to establish a personalized skin care and makeup
plan for radiant results on your Big Day and beyond. Members of your bridal party are also invited for
The key to a perfect look is beginning your beauty regimen well in advance. Use the following
schedule as a guideline for booking your appointments. Start your bridal beauty program today!
2 Months Ahead – Initial Consultation
- Include your bridal party to ensure a cohesive look.
- Discuss skin concerns.
- Have your skin type determined, or use our online skin-typing guide.
- Select appropriate skin care treatments/products.
- Receive a complimentary Facial Service.
- Discuss date/time of your wedding and color scheme (impacts makeup selection and application).
- Start an exfoliation regimen using either the Derma-Peel System or Micro-Refiner, depending on skin type, to improve skin texture and tone, as well as give your complexion a radiance boost.
For a Picture-Perfect Look:
- Choose shades tailored to your skin tone and dress. Avoid intensely shiny or frosted shades, which can catch the light during flash photography and create unsightly shadows.
- Get a Foundation Check. Advise the Beauty Consultant on the style of your dress so she can match your foundation shade to the tone of your neck, shoulders, chest, etc. Veer slightly darker than your normal skin tone, and/or match your face color to your shoulders and chest for a seamless effect. Be sure touchup products are properly matched and blended to avoid streaks or blotches.
- Since flash photography can make you look pale or emphasize ruddiness, choose a warm or yellow-based shade to even out your skin tone.
- Bring a camera to see how your makeup will look when photographed (consider getting test photos done with your wedding photographer).
1 Month Ahead – Follow-Up Visit
- Soothe and moisturize skin with another complimentary Facial Service.
2 Weeks Ahead – Follow-Up Visit
1 Day Ahead – Before the Big Day
- Have nails manicured.
- Get a massage.
- Prep skin with Moisture Rich Facial Treatment so makeup will apply smoothly.
- Find some private time and relax..
The Big Day
- Give your skin a wedding day glow with Brilliant-C.
- Keep foundation and blush in place with Foundation Primer.
- For tear-proof mascara, apply Lash Lift Waterproof Mascara.
- Make sure lip color doesn’t kiss off with Long Wear Lipcolor.
PURSE PORTABLES FOR THE BRIDE-TO-BE
Carry these with you on your special day for lasting wear and convenient touchups.
- Flawless Effect Pressed Powder
to minimize shine
- Lip Pencil Plus
to refresh liner and color all in one
- Moist Lip Color
for a glossy smile
To keep everyone camera-ready:
- Moist Lip Color
for perfect color and soft, subtle shine
- Lash Lift Waterproof Mascara
tear-proof, just in case
Tuck these into your travel bag for extra sun protection and color.